DivineMystiques
Welcome Home To DivineMystiques!
Register here To Gain Access To Our Community Network. Or Login if you want to!
DivineMystiques
Welcome Home To DivineMystiques!
Register here To Gain Access To Our Community Network. Or Login if you want to!
DivineMystiques
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DivineMystiques

An inspirational soul 'family' for all that find us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star - introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star
Admin
Star

Star - introduction Empty
PostSubject: Star - introduction   Star - introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 1:10 pm

A friendly hello to all viewing our community site that has just started up... we are starting a fresh new journey with a brand new perspective and way of life...

I am Star, I'm 32 years old, I've been on several mystical websites before I decided it was time to start my own project that I could collaborate on with friends.

I love to help people to the best of my ability but being caring and understanding at the same time. I like to be seen as an intuitive, that means working with
my intuition and gifts to help spirit who are connected to us by love and by the lightness within. I work only with the higher energy.

Yes, psychic mediumship is a part of my gift but i also can work with angels and gods & goddesses if drawn as well as the stars too.
I'm a firm believer in the faery folk and also in crystal healing working for the self.

In my spare time, I listen to music, meditate, I volunteer sometimes at a local charity shop as well as having other appointments in between.
Back to top Go down
https://divinemystiques.forumotion.com

Star - introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DivineMystiques :: Our Family Network :: Members Introductions-
Jump to: