DivineMystiques
Welcome Home To DivineMystiques!
Register here To Gain Access To Our Community Network. Or Login if you want to!
DivineMystiques
Welcome Home To DivineMystiques!
Register here To Gain Access To Our Community Network. Or Login if you want to!
DivineMystiques
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DivineMystiques

An inspirational soul 'family' for all that find us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GreyWolf's intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star
Admin
Star

GreyWolf's intro Empty
PostSubject: GreyWolf's intro   GreyWolf's intro Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 8:30 am

Hi everybody. My name is GreyWolf. Real name Brian. I know which I prefer.

I view myself more an Empath than anything else. So if you're hurt I'm hurting too... Basically I can be the other person and feel what they are feeling both positive and negative.
Being an empath is different from being empathetic. Being empathetic, much like being sympathetic, is when your heart goes out to someone else. Being an empath means you can actually feel another person’s happiness or sadness in your own body.
Being empathic has incredible benefits such as greater intuition, compassion, creativity and a deeper connection to other people.
Empaths are highly sensitive, finely tuned instruments when it comes to emotions. They feel everything, sometimes to an extreme, and are less apt to intellectualize feelings. Intuition is the filter through which they experience the world. Empaths are naturally giving, spiritually attuned, and good listeners. If you want heart, empaths have got it.
Back to top Go down
https://divinemystiques.forumotion.com

GreyWolf's intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DivineMystiques :: Our Family Network :: Members Introductions-
Jump to: